The list of types of Varicose veins mentioned in various sources includes:
- Venous lakes are often found on the face and neck.
- Reticular veins or feeder veins appear as deep, dark blue veins that crisscross your thighs or the backs of your legs.
- Telangiectases are reddish in color and often found on the face or upper body.
- Spider veins are much smaller than typical varicose veins and are usually red or blue.
- Hemorrhoids are actually a type of varicose veins located in and around the anus.
More information in video: Different Types Of Varicose Veins You Should Know About
Please read more – Types of varicose veins