The use of natural supplements are becoming increasingly popular in treating various vein conditions, including spider veins or varicose veins. Herbs help by increasing blood circulation preventing further vein damage. Herbs that aid varicose or spider vein treatment include:
- Hawthorn Berries: Improves overall blood flow and circulation to the limbs, helps heal internal blood vessels and reduce swelling of veins for an effective spider vein treatment.
- Cayenne: Well known to aid circulation, and also reduce the risk of blood clots in blood vessels and swollen veins aiding varicose vein prevention.
- Ginger: Helps prevent blood clots, promotes circulation to the hands and feet. Blood thinning properties similar to aspirin without side effects. Increases over all circulation for an effective spider vein treatment.
- Vitamins K is a fat soluble vitamin that is required for proper blood clotting function, as well as for maintaining bone health. A form of this vitamin called vitamin K1, has been used for many years by doctors as topical cosmetic applications to help heal bruises and scrapes, as well as for treating varicose veins.
- Venarin is a new powerful natural supplement and cream for varicose veins and spider veins treatment, as well as chronic venous insufficiency or heavy leg syndrome. Venarin Supplement and Creme are the only natural supplement and cream to containJapanese pagoda tree (Sophora japonica) extract.
- Japanese pagoda tree extracts have been shown by extensive clinical studies to improve the appearance of spider veins and to provide relief from the swelling, aching, and discomfort of varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency. It is considered one of the best herbal compounds for treating various vein conditions.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Grape seed extract
- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) has the unique ability to strengthen and tone veins.